Monday, July 1, 2013

Morning Rain Dance



I've never quite understood the concept of letting outside forces stop you from doing what you want to do, especially in regard to the elements. 

Whether its raining or snowing (as long as lightening isn't an issue)... Have fun with it!

I was a little sluggish this morning. Still recuperating from an exhausting, but fun weekend. I was really hoping to get out early and hit the gym before the boys and I started our day but by 9:30am I decided it was best for us to have our time this morning and mommy to hit the gym this afternoon. 

Before long it began to pour. You would think another nail in the coffin of my morning but no!  It was exactly what I needed!  Rudy & Sean put on their swim trunks and we headed outside for a morning shower, a gift from the gods. 

The boys danced and laughed. It's not everyday your mom lets you go out to play in the rain. It completely woke up my mood, the boys had a blast and now I'm ready to take this rainy day by storm!  Don't let outside forces stop you... Dance with them. ;-)

Happy Monday!

K.-

No comments:

Post a Comment