Friday, June 28, 2013

More Bang!


Happy Friday!  

The photo above is totally my feeling these days.  School is out (for the kids) and it's time for summer fun!  Off contest prep I am so not looking to spend more than an hour in the gym and why should you have to?  

It is not necessary to stay in the gym all day to maintain a good physique.  Yes, you need to watch what you eat but you can successfully bang out cardio and weight training in 45 minutes to an hour by lowering the weight, doing more reps and less rest periods in between sets.

Yesterday I put in an incredible leg workout in just under hour by supersetting and making a circuit out of it.  I totally thought I was going to puke!  LOL  I'll post that one in a few days.  Wanna see if I can videotape it.  It will be a lot easier to show you then to explain.  Alright guys, that's all for now!  I hope that you have an awesome day!

K.-

No comments:

Post a Comment