Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A New Journey

It's been seven days since I disconnected from my favorite social media outlet. The timing, with school breaking for summer and the first of our family getaways happening simultaneously, made it easy to get through the week without any signs of withdrawal. 

I've actually been able to find time to journal, which had been alluding me for months.  Between prepping for figure competitions; the kids and work, there just wasn't enough time in a day.  And now, with minimal distractions...
It's amazing how much clarity there is in disconnecting. 

With clarity comes the ability to focus, refocus, redirect energies...
Here I am with energies redirected. Still looking to motivate and be motivated & share pieces of my fit life, family, food and fun.

I Hope you will choose to follow along.  It should be an interesting journey. 

K.-

1 comment:

  1. Disconnecting is always a good thing !!
    Helps us focus on whats missing & important in our lives.
    look forward to more of your posts.
    Patricia B

    ReplyDelete