Thursday, November 14, 2013

OMG White Chocolate Cherry Pancakes


I happen to be a HUGE fan of P28 Products, especially their High Protein Spreads.  I remember when the first jar of the white chocolate peanut butter spread called to me.  It was bad… very, very bad.  I could eat the whole jar in a day!  Even though I love eating it with a spoon, which can be dangerous, I thought I’d explore some other ways to get my white chocolate PB fix.  Here is the first.

OMG White Chocolate Cherry Pancakes



1/3 cup ground oats
1 Tbsp. wheat germ
1-2 tsp. stevia
¼ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. sea salt
1 egg white
4 Tbsp. water
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. dried cherries
16 white chocolate morsels

Combine all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl (excluding the dried cherries and white chocolate morsels).  Sift evenly with a fork before adding egg white and water.

When mixture is smooth, fold in cherries.  Using a tablespoon spoon out 2 Tablespoons per cake.  Mix is one serving and should make 3 silver dollar pancakes.

These were topped with Fat-free Redi-whip with a sprinkling of wheat germ.


No comments:

Post a Comment